What’s in That Tiramisu from Oakleys Bistro?
Hover over or tap the image for more information on what’s in that dish.
- Chocolate-caramel sauce provides a dose of sweetness.
- Two marshmallow treatments–one soft and fluffy, the other dried and crispy–add some campfire whimsy.
- Dehydrated chocolate mousse introduces a thin crunch to the traditionally silky standard.
- Amaretto mascarpone cheese brings decadence.
- Espresso, lime zest, and sugar transform into a firm gelee when combined with agar agar, an all-natural gelling agent.
- Rich chocolate dough is baked and pulverized to create a crumb “soil.”
- Freshly singed cinnamon toast flavors a scoop of housemade ice cream.