The Top Five Beers That Caught Our Attention at the Microbrewers Festival
Sunny skies set a gorgeous stage for the 21st annual Microbrewers Festival, hosted by the Brewers of Indiana Guild, at Military Park. Thousands of brew enthusiasts quaffed their way through dozens of breweries, nearly all of which were from the Hoosier State. It was a rough job, but somebody had to sample the goods.
Here, five beers from the Microbrewers Festival we tried that we’ll definitely order again:
• Cucumber Saison from Bare Hands Brewery
• Piña Colada Stout from Hoosier Brewing Co.
• Unicorn Punch from Oaken Barrel Brewing Co.
• Confessional IPA from St. Joseph’s Brewery & Public House
• Gold Standard Abbey Blonde from Taxman Brewing Co.
Plus, the five stages of brew fests in photos:
Stage 1: Preparation
Stage 2: Still Sober, Mapping Out the Grounds
Stage 3: First Drinking Selfie
Stage 4: A Koozie On Mini Ball Jar
A photo posted by Aaron Whittington (@aye__aye__ron) on
Stage 5: Nap Time