Andreina Paredes Angulo is new to the restaurant business, but if she’s nervous, you’d never know it. Four years after moving to Indiana from Venezuela, she excitedly talks about her plans for Azucar Morena, her food stall at The Bottleworks District, the long-awaited multi-use space in the old Coca-Cola Bottling Company on Massachusetts Avenue. Here, her recipe for a delicious and refreshing detox juice to start your morning off right.
- Juice of two large oranges
- Splash of lime juice
- 1 cup packed spinach leaves
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Note: Add more or less of each individual ingredient, based on personal preference.