Hot List 2.6.15: Sweet Little Nothings Edition
1. The vintage styling of this Hanky Panky “Retro Contrast Trim High Waist” thong happens to be uber-flattering to the tummy, too. There’s a matching bralette in the same chai/cherry-blossom color combo, if you’re so inclined. $34. Nordstrom, The Fashion Mall, 317-810-9809, nordstrom.com
2. The expression “slipping into something more comfortable” was made for this Eberjey “Open Hearted” cami-and-pants lounge set in super-soft cotton. $146. PillowTalk, 23 E. Main St., Ste. 100, 317-574-8990, pillowtalkboutique.com
3. Candy pink makes a sweet shade for Valentine’s lingerie. This B.tempt’d “Ciao Bella” balconette bra comes in sizes up to a DDD. Bra, $46; panty, $19. Barbara’s New Beginnings, 8635 River Crossing Blvd., 317-844-1600, barbarasnewbeginnings.com
4. Try on the role of “femme fatale”—slip into this sheer black Chantelle bra-and-panty set, insouciantly topped by an In Bloom by Jonquil lacy robe. Bra, $78; panty, $24; robe, $58. Saks Fifth Avenue, The Fashion Mall, 317-816-0171, saksfifthavenue.com
5. Pretty enough for Valentine’s Day, practical enough for every day—the racerback styling of this stretchy lace Free People “Galloon” bralette means no more straps peeking out at your shoulders. $38. Free People, The Fashion Mall, 317-569-0348, freepeople.com
The Hot List is our weekly roundup of retail favorites.