1. Monon weather is coming … any day now … we just know it. Be ready to burst outside in these bold “Falling Stars” leggings from Liquido Active. Other fun prints are available, too. $83. InCycle, Carmel City Center, 736 Hanover Pl., Carmel, 317-805-1867, incycleindy.com
2. We’ll use any excuse to redecorate—even Kate Middleton’s royal delivery! Tula Pink’s brand-new “16th Century Selfie” fabric from its Elizabeth collection marks the occasion beautifully (and with modern sass). $11/yard. Crimson Tate, 845 Massachusetts Ave., 317-426-3300, crimsontate.com
3. Paul George posted photos from a fishing trip, and we got hooked on his Nike Tech Fleece sweatsuit with long zipper details. Pants, $100. “Bonded Windrunner” jacket, $180. store.nike.com
4. Move over, local-pride T-shirts. 317 bottle openers are becoming a thing. Pittman Design & Fabrication forges this one from recycled metal under the label Made in Naptown. $28. Homespun: Modern Handmade, 869 Massachusetts Ave., 317-351-0280, homespunindy.com
5. Want to send more handwritten notes? Start with a set of cards you can’t put down. The Pattern Box from New York’s Textile Arts Center contains 100 postcards of fashion prints. $19.95. The IMA Museum Store, 4000 Michigan Rd., 317-955-2320, imamuseum.org/shop
The Hot List is our weekly roundup of retail favorites.