The Hot List is our weekly roundup of retail favorites and more. They’re not ranked, just fashionable.
1. Spirits go down ever so much more smoothly when sipped from these vintage-look Hotel Tango tumblers, available in silver or copper. $20. Hotel Tango Artisan Distillery, 702 Virginia Ave., 317-653-1806, hoteltangowhiskey.com
2. A little bird told us that the Ball State Cardinals now have their own Hayes & Taylor tee that nods to the school chant. $22. hayesandtaylor.com
3. Show your team pride in sleek style with this Colts-blue Limited pencil skirt. $69.95. The Limited, Castleton Square Mall, 317-842-2519; Circle Centre, 317-636-0812; thelimited.com
4. The perfect piece to slip on over leggings and booties this time of year: this Cloth & Stone diamond-dot chambray shirtdress. $148. Anthropologie, The Fashion Mall, 317-574-0803, anthropologie.com
5. These super-soft throws, crafted by Incans in Peru, are just the thing for snuggling under tonight. $100. Niche, 916 Broad Ripple Ave., 317-205-9680, shopnicheboutique.com