1. You’ll want some serious face time with the clever “Connect the Dots” wall clock. $35. Silver in the City, 434 Massachusetts Ave., 317-955-9925, silverinthecity.com
2. Real diamonds can be so heavy. (Um, yeah … that’s why we aren’t blinged out all the time, right?) Lighten up with a cage-style ring made on a 3D printer. $38. The IMA Museum Store, 4000 Michigan Rd., 317-955-2320, imamuseum.org/shop
3. Spotted on the downtown T.J. Maxx’s clearance rack this week: Stuart Weitzman’s “Islealto” designer tote, a charming mix of embroidered patterns. $150. T.J. Maxx, 50 N. Illinois St., 317-972-0273, tjmaxx.jtx.com
4. Spring Break is coming, and that brings desperate ways to keep the kids busy. Trick them into doing housework with the Idea Box, a set of wooden coins imprinted with simple chores (like “dust with socks on your hands”) kids ages 3 to 10 can do without much supervision. Now who’s taking a break? You are! $18. Homespun: Modern Handmade, 869 Massachusetts Ave., 317-351-0280, homespunindy.com
5. Beer cans are cool again, but Pop Chart Lab’s IPA glass with the same lines is even cooler. It’s also available in a stout version, for those of you with a dark side. $16. Inhabit Living, 211 S. Ritter Ave., 317-636-1699, inhabitliving.net
The Hot List is our weekly roundup of retail favorites.