What We’re Really Doing This Weekend: Noblesville Brewfest, Circle City Classic, and Harry Potter
- Dressing up as Hermione for tonight’s kickoff of the ISO’s nearly sold-out Harry Potter Film Concert Series, with live musical accompaniment.
- Hoping to see a harp guitar at the free Carmel International Arts Festival, Saturday and Sunday in the Arts & Design District.
- Stargazing (Kelly Rowland! Babyface!) at the Circle City Classic parade downtown Saturday morning.
- Celebrating fall with a sample of cinnamon cider at the Noblesville Brewfest Saturday afternoon.
- Cooing over the glassware at Punch Bowl Social‘s grand-opening party tomorrow.
A photo posted by Punch Bowl Social (@punchbowlsocial) on
- Biking to urban farms during the IndyGrown Harvest Ride Saturday, with a farm-to-fork dinner waiting at the end of the route.
- Working in one last round of golf at Brickyard Crossing before the Speedway course closes for aeration until late fall.
- Staking out a spot on the canal’s north basin to watch the IUPUI Regatta, one of the best uses of the canal.
A photo posted by IUPUI REGATTA (@iupuiregatta) on