Swoon List: Jockamo Upper Crust Pizza, Baby’s, And More
Caution: meat sweats ahead.
1. Whole catfish—cornmeal-dredged, deep-fried, and served with a plastic tub of tartar sauce—at Frank & Mary’s Tavern (21 W. Main St., Pittsboro, 317-892-3485).
2. A summer zucchini-potato bisque topped with sea trout and sweet corn at Room Four (4907 N. College Ave., 317-925-7529).
3. The Pomodoro pizza at Jockamo Upper Crust Pizza (5646 E. Washington St., 317-356-6612; 401 Market Plaza, Greenwood, 317-883-8993), with thin slices of eggplant encased in tangy-sweet tomato-basil sauce and cheese in sinful excess.
4. Fried green beans at Scotty’s Lakehouse (10158 Brooks School Rd., Fishers, 317-577-2900), a restaurant that has no shortage of dipping sauces. In this case, go for the sweet mustard one.
5. Creamy blueberry ice cream from H2O Restaurant & Sushi Bar (1912 Broad Ripple Ave., 317-254-0677).