Hot List 3.6.15
Stylish Stuff We’re Loving Right Now
1. Hiiiiii! It’s so great that you stopped by Hot List! That dress you’re wearing makes you look … thinner. We brought you this Candle for Frenemies, “scented with backhanded compliments—a deceptively friendly scent” (actually, if you must know, it’s lemongrass and sage). TTYL! $22. Silver in the City, 434 Massachusetts Ave., 317.955.9925, silverinthecity.com
2. Yes, someday soon you will be able to wear this Isabel Marant “Kilian” ringer tee, done in a white linen slub knit with a vintage-look Paris graphic on the front, all by its lonesome. Well, with pants or something. But in the meantime, it looks tres chic under a black blazer or hoodie. $205. 8Fifteen, 815 E. 65th St., 317.253.1234, 8fifteen.com
3. Theatrical exits are just as good as dramatic entrances, right? So consider this jaunty striped bow-back dress at JenDaisy Boutique, where today only you get a free scarf with any purchase. JenDaisy Boutique, 1279 N. Emerson Ave., Ste. H, Greenwood, 317.889.1150, jendaisy.com
4. Kittehs! Beer! A … milkmaid with kitteh? These kitschy Blue Q and Sock It to Me socks all adorable in our book. Blue Q “Cats” and “Sock Whore” socks, both $9. Sock It to Me beer socks, $9.50. Black Sheep Gifts, 5626 E. Washington St., 317.602.5442, Facebook page
5. Invoke Studio is celebrating its 10th year of leading students in downward dog and sun salutations, so it came out with this limited-edition United State of Indiana tank emblazoned with words near and dear to any yogi’s heart: “namaste,” “exhale,” “lotus,” and many more, together forming the shape of our state. Cute! Invoke Studio, 970 Fort Wayne Ave., 317.631.9642; 1315 W. 86th St., 317.802.1374, invokestudio.com
The Hot List is our weekly roundup of retail favorites.