Hot List: 5.11.15
Stylish Stuff We’re Loving Right Now
1. The Nike SB Stefan Janoski skateboard shoe is supposed to provide a “better boardfeel” and reduce the chance of wipeouts. Or it can just jazz up your jeans and suits this summer with its cool canvas texture and a shot of color. Thanks, skaters! $84.99. Dick’s Sporting Goods, dickssportinggoods.com for locations
2. For the hostess who has everything: a porcelain ice-cream pint, $69, or Chinese take-out box, $119. Be: The Boutique, 5607 N. Illinois St., 317-257-3826, betheboutique.com
3. Upland Brewing Company’s stainless-steel bullet is perfect for hikers and campers and people who’d like to forget they’ve been forced to hike and camp. $35. 4842 N. College Ave., 317-602-3931; 820 E. 116th St., Carmel, 317-564-3400, uplandbeer.com
4. There are tons of cute tea towels out there—and apparently half of them are on the big Primitives by Kathy display at The Yellow House, a cute gift shop (formerly Wildflowers) filled to the rafters at Sullivan’s Hardware. $7.99 each. The Yellow Shop, 6955 N. Keystone Ave., 317-255-9230, sullivanshardware.com
5. Always losing your keys in the bottom of your purse? Solve the problem with Areaware’s Reality Keyring. $12. Artifacts, 6327 Guilford Ave., 317-255-1178, artifactsindy.com
The Hot List is our weekly roundup of our latest impulse buys.