Hot List 5.18.15
Stylish Stuff We’re Loving Right Now
1. Tend to come down with Carb Day fever? Proclaim your condition with this Hayes & Taylor T-shirt in soft poly-cotton. $22, hayesandtaylor.com
2. Your new summer staple: this structured-but-relaxed white blazer, which can go to work on Friday and out on the town that night with equal ease. $98. Lucky B Boutique, 918 Broad Ripple Ave., 317-253-7530, luckybboutique.com
3. The sophisticated feel of a sleek wine stem, the down-home delight of a fat beer glass. Whether you’re sipping an IPA or a Shiraz, reach for the Beerdeaux. It’s at Silver in the City—which, by the way, is opening a second boutique on Carmel’s Main Street. $16.50. Silver in the City, 434 Massachusetts Ave., 317-955-9925, silverinthecity.com
4. A modified peplum adds feminine interest to this lightweight, checkmarked buttondown, the perfect foil to skinny jeans. $78. Anthropologie, The Fashion Mall, 317-574-0803, anthropologie.com
5. Okay, we admit it: We love rompers. How cute is this “Yucatan Cover-Up” romper with a back V? $85. Madewell, The Fashion Mall, 317-844-5540, madewell.com
The Hot List is our weekly roundup of our latest impulse buys.