Nine Praiseworthy Products at Indy Spas
Replicate that spa high at home.
Treat yourself with these selections found at Indy spas.
(1) The lightweight sugar–lemon blossom scrub by Lalicious gently buffs away dry skin cells, adds moisture thanks to coconut and sweet almond oils, and leaves behind a refreshing, slightly citrusy scent. $35, Silver Door Boutique Spa
(2) Studio 2000’s proprietary It’s All Good products, including the grapefruit-mint Dead Sea body polish and grapefruit-mint shea-and-aloe body cream, treat rough, dull skin. $24 each, Studio 2000 Salon & Day Spa
(3) Root’s candles come in luxe scents like Champagne Toast (a blend of orange zest, peach nectar, berry, and pear) and Limoncello and promise 20–30 hours of burn time. $20, Studio 2000 Salon & Day Spa
(4) Paraben- and sulfate-free Phia Lab body serum can be used on the face, hands, or body to give skin a silky texture. The products come in a variety of fragrances with names like Balance, Confidence, and Adventure. $32, Woodhouse Day Spas
(5) Romantique pink short robe by VP. $175, Woodhouse Day Spas
(6) Mature, sun-damaged skin benefits from the moisturizing (aloe, stone crop) and lightening (lemon oil) agents in the Eminence Organic stone crop whip moisturizer. $45, The Villa Inn
(7) Aveda roll-on scents are a portable way to enjoy the earth-friendly line’s crisp and natural vibe. Peppermint, $18; Stress Fix, $24, Evan Todd Spa and Salon
(8) Aveda’s line of chakra-balancing body mists—made from various combinations of pure essential oils—are DIY aromatherapy. $30, Evan Todd Spa and Salon
(9) Skin wracked by winter’s lack of moisture can be restored with Lalicious’s brown sugar–vanilla body butter, which hydrates with shea butter, safflower oil, and aloe vera. The cake-like scent is good enough to eat. $27.50, Silver Door Boutique Spa