Swoon List 7.30.13
- The Ruby and Golden Trout at Topo’s 403 (403 N. Walnut St., Bloomington, 812-676-8676), succulent skin-on fish stacked with slices of squash and tomato and dressed with a nearly creamy olive vinaigrette. Underneath: lemony couscous dolmades rolled in a fresh leaf of Swiss chard.
- Crema-topped potato-and-poblano tacos at Revolucion (1132 Prospect St., 317-423-9490).
- The Pollo Ranchero at the eastside La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant (6429 E. Washington St., 317-357-8084), a sizzling plate of chicken, peppers, and onions under white cheese.
- The confusingly delicious white chocolate–wasabi macaron from Circle City Sweets—sold in bags of five for $8 at Rook (719 Virginia Ave., 317-759-5828).
- Jockamo Upper Crust Pizza’s (5646 E. Washington St., 317-356-6612) vegetarian SoCal Pizza, topped with plenty of tart goat cheese.