1. The Jimmy John’s breadless Unwich. Meat. Gooood.
2. Fried cheese curds at Twenty Tap (5406 N. College Ave., 317-602-8840). Crunchy puffs of cheddar made even more decadent with one (or more) of four cream-based dipping sauces.
3. Shepherd’s Pie at Claddagh Irish Pub (234 S. Meridian St., 317-822-6274; 3835 E. 96th St., 317- 569-3663).
4. The bartenders at The Libertine Liquor Bar (38 E. Washington St., 317-631-3333). Swoon, indeed!
5. The embarrassingly large order of fully loaded nachos (we see at least a full bag of chips on that plate) at High Velocity (10 S. West St., 317-860-6500). Slow and steady wins this race.