The Swoon List compiles our latest food-and-drink favorites. They’re not ranked, just delicious.
- The glorious Dutch Baby cornmeal pancake at Milktooth (534 Virginia Ave., 317-986-5131), generously dusted with cinnamon sugar and crowned with mounds of peach-amaro jam, dried blueberries, and creme fraiche.
- A brimming bowl of warm pozole at La Parada (1638 E. New York St., 317-917-0095), flavored with big fatty chunks of pork roast that fall apart with the jab of a spoon. The Mexican soup comes with a plate of garnishes—radish slices, cilantro, and dried peppers—to add to taste.
- The smoky-and-sweet Rhinestone Cowboy refresher at Revery (299 W. Main St., Greenwood, 317-215-4164), infused with Tito’s vodka, Four Roses bourbon, and a splash of sour mix combined with Chambord liqueur.
- Sesame soy–glazed sticky chicken wings at Union 50 (620 East St., 317-610-0234) with a kick of red chile and scallions.
- A crispy pretzel crust topped with shredded pork, capocollo, pickle, mozzarella, and grain mustard in the Cuban flatbread at Shoefly Public House (122 E. 22nd St., 317-283-5007).