1. Tender shredded beef doused in a rich, sweet sauce crowns hunks of bleu cheese and a fluffy waffle at FARM Bloomington (108 E. Kirkwood Ave., Bloomington, 812-323-0002).
2. The arugula salad—with artichokes, strawberries, smoked mozzarella, pecans, and a light strawberry vinaigrette—at Napolese (30 S. Meridian St., 317-635-0765; 114 E. 49th St., 317-925-0765; 8702 Keystone Crossing, 317-705-0765).
3. Simple, perfect nigiri (yellowtail, salmon, and red snapper) at Hana Fusion (6905 S. Emerson Ave., 317-992-2250).
4. The falafel starter at Cerulean (339 S. Delaware St., 317-870-1320), served atop a raita yogurt sauce and daintily crowned with radishes and greens.
5. Milktooth’s (534 Virginia Ave., 317-986-5131) standard Bloody Mary with a charcuterie garnish.
The Swoon List compiles our latest food-and-drink favorites. They’re not ranked, just delicious.