1. Special-of-the-day Good Lovin’ Tacos at Ezra’s Enlightened Cafe (6516 Ferguson St., 317-255-3972): walnut “meat” nestled in housemade GMO-free corn tortillas, with guacamole, rice, and non-fried beans.
2. Refreshing mango-mochi ice-cream balls, cut into quarters for sharing, at Hana Fusion Sushi & Grill (6905 S Emerson Ave., 317-992-2258).
3. Greek’s Pizzeria’s addictive, pillowy breadsticks slathered in housemade garlic-butter sauce (see greekspizzeria.com for locations).
4. A recent favorite at Public Greens (900 E. 64th St., 317-964-0865): a hulking piece of heavily battered fried fish atop crispy potatoes.
5. The savory grilled-tofu salad from Three Carrots (City Market, 317-403-5867), with organic mixed greens, cucumber, red pepper, and avocado.
The Swoon List compiles our latest food-and-drink favorites. They’re not ranked, just delicious.