1. Cute little clutches in perforated, python-print, and woven leather sprinkle pops of spring color into your wardrobe. $55 to $60. Profyle, Ironworks at Keystone, 2727 E. 86th St., 317-731-4602, profyleboutique.com
2. Fill this stainless-steel Superfustinox “Fusti,” which has an attached spigot, with olive oil, wine, or anything else you want to let flow freely when the time is right. $175. Locally Grown Gardens, 1050 E. 54th St., 317-255-8555, locallygrowngardens.com
3. You’ve already eaten more sugar-dusted marshmallows than you’d care to admit. At least let your cat in on the Easter fun with Miso Handmade organic catnip-filled felt “Peeps.” Four for $22. Homespun: Modern Handmade. 869 Massachusetts Ave., 317-351-0280, homespunindy.com
4. “I will be getting those Barricade shoes,” quoth our resident tennis-style maven, who first brought Adidas’s new line incorporating vivid purple to our attention. (Btw, you’ll soon be able to seek out the legendary Adidas Superstar sneaker in 50 different colors—more here.) $124.95. Indianapolis Racquet Club Pro Shop, 8249 Dean Rd., 317-849-2531, indyracquet.com
5. Perfect for Easter or, let’s face it, any warm spring afternoon: this sweet Dottie Couture green-and-white frock. $44. Dottie Couture Boutique, 8555 River Rd., 317-844-5848; 8594 E. 116th St., Fishers, 317-578-8201; 789 N. U.S. 31, Greenwood, 317-888-8242; dottiecouture.com
The Hot List is our weekly roundup of retail favorites.