1. This “comme ci comme ca” tee translates (okay, loosely) into “I’m tres nonchalant,” but we aren’t playing it cool and pretending we don’t want it badly. $58. Anthropologie, The Fashion Mall, 317-574-0803, anthropologie.com
2. We can’t exactly imagine an occasion that calls for these lightly profane mini-platters from Fishs Eddy, but it’s good to be prepared. (Besides, isn’t it always appropriate to make your guests giggle?) $28 each. Haus Love, 5901 N. College Ave., 317-601-6521, ilovehaus.com
3. Freebird Farm & Homestead in northern Indiana blended Taxman Brewing Company’s Deduction dubbel ale into its great-smelling goat’s-milk soap. Cheers! $6 each. Taxman Brewing Company, 13 S. Baldwin St., Bargersville, 317-458-0210, taxmanbrewing.com
4. It’s scientifically proven that dads are hard to shop for, but here’s a no-brainer: a mug that says “To all the grills I’ve loved before.” $16. Tommy Bahama, The Fashion Mall, 317-569-0866, tommybahama.com
5. Yay, the weather is warming up! And double-yay, it’s still chilly enough to layer this light, slouchy, cream-colored Mind Code sweater over tanks and dresses. We love the big angled pockets (and being reminded that the Pattern store’s clothes are seriously affordable). $32. Pattern, 877 Massachusetts Ave., 317-833-7462, patternindy.com
The Hot List is our weekly roundup of retail favorites.