1. Eli’s Corned-beef Sliders at Plat 99 (333 S Delaware St., 317-624-8200), mini Reuben sandwiches on pretzel buns swiped with hoisin aioli.
2. Tender skirt steak atop broccoli rabe and little cipollini onions, with a drizzle of demi-glace, at Bluebeard (653 Virginia Ave., 317-686-1580).
3. Crispy fried chicken and collards on a pillow of mashed potatoes at Black Market (922 Massachusetts Ave., 317-822-6757).
4. A sweet base of dragon fruit blended with acai, mango juice, coconut milk, banana, pineapple, and raspberries, topped off with a healthy dose of strawberries, kiwi, sliced almonds, chewy goji berries, small flecks of bee pollen, and honey at Vitality Bowls (110 W. Main St., Carmel, 317-581-9496).
5. Cucumber Kolsch from Flat 12 Bierwerks (414 Dorman St., 317-635-2337), a golden, lightly hopped (but still crisp) summer sipper with cool, refreshing notes of the garden vegetable.
The Swoon List compiles our latest food-and-drink favorites. They’re not ranked, just delicious.