If you’re a little worn out on the autumn-themed drinks at your favorite corporate coffee store, there are five perfect-for-fall concoctions brewing at the South Bend Chocolate Company on Monument Circle that we can’t get enough of. Don’t let the Halloween-y names fool you—these drinks are for the big kids, too!
1. Jack O’Latte – Espresso, steamed milk, and pumpkin spice flavoring.
2. Harvestmoon Mocha – This uber-rich delight is a combo of hot chocolate, espresso, hazelnut, and caramel syrups topped with a mountain of whipped cream, chocolate shavings, and a maraschino cherry.
3. Spooky Spiced Chai – A spicy-sweet blend of chai tea and white hot chocolate with a cap of whipped cream.
4. Spider Cider – Warm cider with whipped cream and a gooey caramel drizzle.
5. Goblin Good Mocha – A decadent twist on the shop’s Harvestmoon Mocha, this drink blends dark hot chocolate, espresso, and almond flavoring. Load it up with whipped cream, chocolate shavings, and a maraschino cherry.