The Swoon List compiles our latest food-and-drink favorites. They’re not ranked, just delicious.
1. The Crunch Berry Cappuccino at Milktooth (534 Virginia Ave., 317-986-5131), infused with espresso, steamed milk, raspberry and hazelnut syrups, and a sprinkle of Crunch Berries cereal powder.
2. A bed of quinoa crowned with sweet potatoes, arugula, avocado, and cashew cheese at Ezra’s Enlightened Cafe (6516 Ferguson St., 317-255-3972).
3. Broccoli-and-chard Bucatini topped with whipped cottage cheese and sunflower-seed pesto at Black Market (922 Massachusetts Ave., 317-822-6757).
4. Ridiculously overstuffed banana-and-Nutella crepes at Flapjacks (4909 Madison Ave., 317-786-8151). Do not attempt this without a glass of milk.
5. A mini crock of rich, tender, fall-apart meatballs in tomato sauce, served with crusty bread, at the JW Marriott’s lobby bar (10 S. West St., 317-860-5800).