1. The crispy pork tenderloin swiped with savory chipotle aioli at Spoke & Steele (123 S. Illinois St., 317-737-1616).
2. Chilaquiles poutine at Union 50 (620 East St., 317-610-0234), hand-cut fries drizzled with cheese sauce and crema and piled with tender pulled pork and hunks of avocado.
3. Harry & Izzy’s (153 S. Illinois St., 317-635-9594; 4050 E. 82nd St., 317-915-8045) signature brownie, the base of which is everything a brownie should be: warm, fudgy, chewy, and rich.
4. A bowl of crispy fried okra at Thunderbird (1127 Shelby St., 317-974-9580), with fiery Louisiana hot-sauce aioli for dunking.
5. Homemade granola dotted with berries and served with a side of Greek yogurt drizzled with local honey at The Garden Table (908 E. Westfield Blvd., 317-737-2531).
The Swoon List compiles our latest food-and-drink favorites. They’re not ranked, just delicious.