1. Cerulean (339 S. Delaware St., 317-870-1320) pastry chef Peter Schmutte’s chocolate mousse bombe filled with espresso-laced custard.
2. Peterson’s (7690 E. 96th St., 317-598-8863) Maryland lump-crabcake in a pool of stone-ground mustard buerre.
3. Jambalaya strewn with tender hunks of andouille, shrimp, and chicken on Shoefly’s (122 E. 22nd St., 317-283-5007) special Mardi Gras menu.
4. The addictive, perfectly salty and spicy snack mix at the newly relocated Libertine Liquor Bar (608 Massachusetts Ave., 317-631-3333), which mingles housemade croutons, kettle chips, and mixed nuts.
5. The pecan-crusted tenderloin at Taxman Brewing Company (13 S. Baldwin St., Bargersville, 317-458-0210), topped with cheese and a tangy mayo-mustard sauce.
The Swoon List compiles our latest food-and-drink favorites. They’re not ranked, just delicious.