Hot List 5.25.15
Stylish Stuff We’re Loving Right Now
The Hot List is a weekly roundup of our latest impulse buys.
1. Want a new go-to shoe? Imagine Fiorentini + Baker’s boho fringed platform sandals sassing up cuffed skinny jeans, a maxi dress, or denim cutoffs and a slouchy summer sweater. The cork sole keeps you light on your toes. $355. 8 Fifteen, 815 E. 65th St., 317-253-1234, 8fifteen.com
2. Locally made Bitchstix, in flavors like green tea with aloe and vegan pomegranate, donates 10 percent of proceeds to domestic-violence groups. The buzzed-about wands include a lip balm, a facial sunscreen, and a muscle rub. $10 and up. bitchstix.com for retailers
3. We don’t know which feature of the Colore SG “Personalized Bangle” we love more: the interchangeable tips (sold separately) or the hinged design that makes it easy to put on. Bangle $390, tips $90 to $270 per set. Windsor Jewelry, 15 N. Meridian St., 317-634-6736, windsorjewelry.com
4. Voluspa’s pink-citron candle smells of pink lemonade, grapefruit, and a hint of orange—like heaven mashed up with summer. $22. 14 Districts Weekend, Carmel City Center, 317-805-1857; Stylestop, 110 W. Main St., Carmel, 317-818-4585; Facebook page
5. Hmm, how to use these oversized, earthy wood-bead tassles with ribbon accents? As a curtain tie-back, as unexpected wall decor, as an eclectic accent over a drawer handle, as a chandelier pull, as a desk paperweight … $228 to $575 each. Haus Love, 5901 N. College Ave., 317-601-6521, ilovehaus.com