The Swoon List compiles our latest food-and-drink favorites. They’re not ranked, just delicious.
- Three rich pork-belly corndogs accompanied by a creamy apple dipping sauce and a heady version of ketchup crowd this small plate at Spoke & Steele (123 S. Illinois St., 317-737-1616).
- Housemade spicy loose sausage mixed with sauteed onions, Brussels sprouts, and chunks of sweet potato in The Garden Table’s (908 E. Westfield Blvd., 317-737-2531) Chorizo Hash Bowl.
- The refreshing Ultimate Greens juice from Natural Born Juicers, packed with plenty of green veggies and fruits to kick-start your post-holiday cleanse (865 Massachusetts Ave., 317-797-4254).
- Union 50’s (620 East St., 317-610-0234) bowl of silken cream soup with the slight tartness of lemon and a complex combination of flavors: baby kale, Parmesan, and pickled vegetables.
- A brilliantly colorful medley of crisp green beans, bell peppers, and onions at Harry & Izzy’s (153 S. Illinois St., 317-635-9594; 4050 E. 82nd St., 317-915-8045). A side to share.