1. The aptly named French Lick cocktail at Cerulean (399 S. Delaware St., 317-870-1320), infused with Fruitlab Organic Ginger Liqueur, Plymouth gin, lime, and Gruet Blanc de Noirs.
2. Ramen strewn with tender hunks of pork loin, shrimp, pickled cremini mushrooms, radishes, slivers of jalapeño, and a quail egg at Bluebeard (653 Virginia Ave., 317-686-1580).
3. An ultra-crispy tenderloin covered in pepper Jack at Tick Tock Lounge (2602 E. 10th St., 317-634-8625).
4. The pork-belly Reuben on the lunch menu at Plow & Anchor (43 E. 9th St., 317-964-0538), a decadent twist on a St. Paddy’s Day staple with rich, flavorful corned pork belly, house kraut, and Jacobs & Brichford Ameribella cheese on Amelia’s semolina bread.
4. Revery‘s (299 W. Main St., Greenwood, 317-215-4164) take on poutine, with Italian beef gravy, ballpark cheese, hot giardiniera, and garlic aioli.
The Swoon List compiles our latest food-and-drink favorites. They’re not ranked, just delicious.