You can order white again!
From the Berry White Martini to the White pizza, get reacquainted with some of summer’s most stylish dishes.
- The Snowball at Divvy (71 W. City Center Dr., Carmel, 317-706-0000), a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream topped with white chocolate shavings and Tahitian creme anglaise, looks like the kind of dessert P. Diddy might serve.
- Eddie Merlot’s (3645 E. 96th St., 317-846-8303) Berry White martini shakes up Girls Night Out with berry-flavored vodka and triple sec, served with a speared raspberry.
- The White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie at Sensu (225 S. Meridian St., 317-536-0036) arrives still hot from the oven, soft in the middle, and slowly cooling under a mound of melting ice cream.
- Bru Burger Bar’s (410 Massachusetts Ave., 317-635-4278) White Chocolate Peach Cobbler Bread Pudding melds all of those ingredients into one warm, silky slab of sweetness.
- The White Zombie at Monon Coffee Company (920 E. Westfield Blvd., 317-255-0510) contains both white chocolate and white chocolate espresso beans that have been lightly roasted to a tan color for optimal caffeination.
- The White, a reserved spinach- and feta-topped pie at Coal Pizza Company (36 E. Washington St., 317-685-2625).